Friday, November 25, 2005

"Seriously, I'm fine."

So yesterday morning I threw up like 8 times before going to preach a sermon in Sermon Class (Like a homiletics class, but only the practical side). it had nothing to do with the fact that I was preaching, but it might have been to do with me staying up all night to write the (poorly presently) sermon. Or I might have eaten something dodgy. But I had to preach because there was gonna be a bunch of prospective students 'just looking' and sitting in on that class.
So, I told my lecturers for the day why I wasn't gonna be in class and went back to my room to sleep.
But, later that morning, loadsa people came in to see me, and give me food 'n' crap and to see how I was. What had happened, was that my lecturer mentioned it in class and they prayed for me. It was really weird cos people came in as if to pay their final repects at my deathbed.
Turns out it was probably just a 24-hour-bug or probably less than that. No big deal. But I think people are still praying for me even though I was like, 'Seriously, I'm fine. No, really.'
Later that evening i went and played fooball for like 2 hours and people couldn't understand it. Heh. I didn't really care.

In other news, I sent off my Moody application a couple of days ago, which is a huge weight off my mind. I'll find out if I got in by January 15th. Much prayer would be appreciated for this people. Thank you and good night.

No comments: