Saturday, November 12, 2005

Mr Brent Potter

Most of you already know this from Pam's blog, but Brent now has a blog. Hooray!
Brentsu, you were the first of my roommates I met whilst catching the coach up from London. And then to find you with all your crap sprawled across the floor in Austria only to be told I was roomming with you again! Man, apart from with my sister when I was a youngster, I have not shared a room with anyone as much as with you.
Bro, here are pics of Room Thir-ee and Room 1:

5 comments:

Brent said...

awww... daveo i love you!

Janice said...

why are you always the cute one? and why are you still single! haha i'm joking all in God's timing hm.

° ÐãVeØ ° said...

Yeah, Brent! Get your freakin' act together man.
Janice, the real truth is that he can have any girl he wants. I've seen him strut his stuff, and if i was a girl or gay, I would totally date him!

Hey Brent, remember when:
- Chaz used to leave all his shavings in the sink,
- We used to play Hanson's MmmBop to get Jesse out of bed in the mornings,
- Me you and Curtis always lay in your bed, but me not liking your bristles on my neck,
- Making German David really uncomfortable by dancing around him naked (esp. Jon),
- there were 5 of us spooning in your bed?
- Making up songs late at night to sing to Evie, Heather McDowell and Emalee (I guess she's married now).

...I just wanted to bring back some happy memories. I hope they made you smile.
Love you Bro!

Janice said...

a few more assertions...

1. anyone who read that would think you were gay. but they just don't know you.
2. i was actually referring to you daveo as the cute one. but...now upon closer inspection i have come to the conclusion that brent is equally as cute as you. so much cuteness! i don't know what i would do without you guys.

love!

Josh said...

I just like that your links in alphabetical order. Gotta love British organization.