Sunday, November 27, 2005

My New Art Photo Blog

Decided to host a blog just for my art photography.
These are not fun pics. This is photography. No digital manipulation (for the most part.)
Anyway, I created it last night and I will post on here every so often to let you know about the new photos I put up (for those who are interested).
The few photos on there right now are old ones from Capernwray that you have already seen.
Please feel free to comment and give your artistic opinions. Criticisms are just as welcome. (You know me).

www.daveophotography.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Janice said...

FINALLY!!! a daveo photo blog. i cannot believe my luck. seriously i'm so excited for this you better post on it. EEEEEEEEEE yay! *dances around with joy* whew. okay. that's enough.

My Daily Struggles said...

Greetings from the USA. Send my regards to the Queen.

Elin =) said...

Cool, DaveO!! I like the idea alot=) i'm really looking forward so see some more of your 'art' =)

-hade på badet, din gamle sjokolade-

Elin =)

Benjamin said...

love it