Saturday, September 04, 2004

Yesterday's Post

So, woke up surprisingly early yesterday morning, after watching The Last Samurai with Tom Cruise until 4am. Tom's great to watch film's with. He always brings the popcorn. So, even though I woke up early, I don't actually remember doing much until the late afternoon, when John, from the Streetlight's Church finally gave me a call and got me clued in. So now I've got a day to get everything sorted. But yeah, thas ok.
Then later, I talked to Tracey on the phone. She's really fab, and she has a Welsh accent. Heh. But yeah, she seems like a really nice girl, and she even suggested that we meet up sometime, although i'm not sure how that will be possible in the next few weeks, considering she lives in Wales and I live in England, but hmm...
I stayed up to watch the first episode of Band of Brothers, which we now have the Box set series. It's really good. 'Hanks, Spielberg, you've done a good job.'

No comments: