Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Not quite a recap...

Yeah, so I haven't posted for a few days. Cos I jus haven't got round to it.
So yeah, Sunday was the most awesome day. Preached in the morning, and that went really well, i think. I'll have to listen to the CD. And then after that, me and Rossikins went up to London on the spur of the moment and went to Hillsong London, which is an awesome church. They have 5 services on Sunday and 2 on Saturday nite. I think. And the worship there was awesome. And the speaker was really good too. Then we came back in time for the evening service which was ok, and then to the pub after. But it was too crowded and so we all went back to mine. Not as good as other parties etc at mine, but still not bad.
Then on Monday, (Bank Holiday Monday), my rents got back in the morning, which was cool, sorta. Then I had to go early with Uncle Wan to see his hotel. Hopefully I'll get a job for a few weeks. Then I met up with loadsa Chequer Tree ppl at Mote Park. We played rounders and went for a walk, and then back to Society Rooms for a pub lunch. Twas cool. Then walked Amy back to hers, and stayed there for a lil bit which was neat. Actually, she's a really neat gal. But hey. So yeah, got lectured by my rents about everything when I got back. Which was ok. Then wathced some movies.
Then Tuesday, yesterday, slept in. I talked to Stef for ages on that new program 'Hello', which is soo cool cos you can send loadsa pictures really quickly. (Hey Stef! I tihnk you're the only one who reads this! so thought I'd say hi, although i did put it on my profile thingy on MSN, so maybe some random ppl might read it too.) So, in the evening Pete came round to watch a movie which was cool. Then today, Robyn just rang, so I'm going over to hers for a last supper kinda thing. Except without Jesus and the disciples. But seriously, its for all of us who are leaving this month and goin our separate ways. should be cool.
Anyways, I'll go now, and hopefully get time to recap on other things.

No comments: