Thursday, September 02, 2004

Today continued...

So, this afternoon I talked to Zach on the phone. He is awesome. Didn't get to talk for long, but he was really enthusiastic about like everything. And the more we talk to each other, the more I feel I know about him, (sounds obvious i know), and the more we talk, the more we find that we're like totally the same! I mean its crazy! Almost like we're from the same family or summat!
So yeah, tonite, I spoke to loadsa ppl online. 18 ppl at one point. Well I'm still talkin to some. I'm talkin to Marisa at the moment. She's from San Diego, california, and i'll be seeing her in 3 weeks, to spend the next year with her, which will be so rad. I mean like I'm just soo excited about all this!
Oh yah, and I also spoke to Laura again, wut a darl, she goes back to skool tomorrow, and she's goin thru a rough time, so I gotta remember to keep prayin for her.
Yeah, and I also spoke to this girl in S.Wales, who is from South Africa. Her name is Tracey and she is sooo nice! She had a webcam and we talked online for a while, and then we've bin sending each other a few texts. I told Laura about her, who seemed quietly amused. but yeah, I'll try and ring her tomorrow, cos I'll use the free minutes on my phone, since we're both with O2. But yeah, thas my schpeel for the day...

No comments: