Thursday, September 02, 2004

The Medway Farewell

Last night I went to Robyn's for a final meal with all the guys from the Medway area before a lot of us all left. We had a good laugh, about 16 of us i think, and the meal was great, and we played badminton outside, in the dark actually, so it was really hard, (that's why I lost!) heh. Then we watched Zoolander. Well, what can I say... I mean, i think I'm gonna pause here,as a sign of respect for this great film.....................
Yup, classic. Even though I've seen it, most probably over 50 times, It still makes me crack up, and I appreciate the finer jokes and witicisms inside this coccoon of humour.
And then, after that, we played card games, (well those of us who stayed up) [Dan stop being a wuss and play cards, and Nick, Wake Up!] Anyways, there was this game where only Joel knew the rules, and the idea of the game is to learn the rules as you go along, but in making mistakes, you have to pick up a card as a punishment. It was such a laugh, especially since Pete Verheul got soo many penalties for either talking, or trying to discuss the rules (verbally or non-verbally), as well as James who got countless penalties for 'conduct unbecoming a gentleman'. I'll have to write down all those rules, although, I'm not sure I have them all. So I'll ask Joel and then teach ppl at Capernwray.
Yeah, and after that we played a few mind games, before settling on something a little easier for Robyn to comprehend. Well, it involved making animal noises a lot, but it proved to be the great success of the evening. All I have to say is, 'Mmmooooooose! Wibble Wibble'. I'll dufunutli have to teach people that one.
Anyhow, a few of us stayed up to watch School of Rock, even though it was already like 4am. But thas ok. I didn't think it was that great, but it had moments which I appreciated and knew no-one else did. But hey.
Then, this morning, not much happened, except telling those who went to sleep early, what went on the night before. Oh, and I had a good chat with Laura, who is totally a diamond. It's true. If God could only bless me with a girl like her, although without the whole being really like a sister kinda thing goin on, then I'd be soo happy. But hey, I'm happy as I am, being single, and errm, lonely...

No comments: