Saturday, September 18, 2004

Packing for Capers!!

So today, I didn't have work. And it felt sooo good! Yah, and i just bummed around most of the day, getting stuff together for Capernwray, and then I started packing. It felt so good, and i'm pretty sure I've got most of what I'll need and a lot more.
Yeah, I talked to Tracey on the phone for quite a while. She's a really sweet girl. (Tracey, if you're reading this, then Hi!!) heh...
But yah, thas my schpeel for the day, I'm gonna sleep now. I achieved little of what I set out to do today, but I still feel mildly pleased with myself inside. Awesome...

1 comment:

° ÐãVeØ ° said...

Hey, i was just about to write you a letter, but then I thought I'd wait till your post arrived. And then reply.
Hope you're doin ok hun. Missing you like craziness and custard!