Thursday, January 05, 2006

Pictures from this morning's hike

Late afternoon of the 4th Jan…
So this morning was absolutely amazing. The hike down from Ramsau to Schladming took about 2 hours including stoppages. The views were incredibly amazing and truly breathtaking. There were only a few times where I had to basically swim through snow that was up to my chest, but it was totally worth it. I actually fell down a hill, but it was all thick powdery snow so I didn’t get hurt. I absolutely loved it. Here are some pics of the hike today, but I will post some on my photo blog soon as well.Since I stayed at Christian’s, I haven’t seen Dawn all day as she is nannying. Tonight, Christian said something about riding down the ski-jump on a surf board. I’m not entirely sure what he means, but I’m sure I’ll find out soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey man! I wish I was there with you guys. Sounds like you're having a good time. Say hi to Dawn for me.

Anonymous said...

Hi Daveo - well I've had rather a lot of time on my hands over Christmas, so I decided to read Courtnay's friends blogs. Sounds like you're having a fun holiday. Say hi to Christian from me if you see him again, and if you meet a guy named Andi Reiter (who also is from Ramsau) say hi to him also.
Have a Happy New Year Daveo!!!