Friday, January 20, 2006

Hopes for 2006

I re-read the mass-eMail from Leslie that she sent on New Year's Eve, and I just wanted to put a paragraph on my blog cos it really hit me...

So for 2006 this is what I wish for all of us: I wish us a year of encounters that make us feel vulnerable. I wish us moments where we feel absolutely down on our luck-- followed by times where we feel triumphant as we crawl out of the slime. I wish that we'd step away from our pride and be happy to just be humble-- accepting when we're wrong and feeling blessed when we're right. I wish for us to experience a conviction that we need change-- that the finger would be pointed at ourselves instead of judging others (we all do it at least once-in-a-while).

I too hope this for us all.

4 comments:

kaylie said...

check your deviant...

Court said...

Long time no post what's up daveo.
You know i miss you.

Leslie Puiras said...

hey daveo, thanks for reminding me of that again too!

° ÐãVeØ ° said...

Caroline, I'll be moving in early August. Crazy huh?!