Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Chinese, Japanese, What are these?

Last night I was studying with my Japanese buddy Satoshi Kobayashi, and after getting him to prank Jimmy and Justin's room in Japanese, I decided that we should go and surprise the new Korean students by cooking them a huge bowl of my Chinese noodles with Mussels and spices in them. Pretty much the whole of Asia was represented in the room. It was awesome.
We totally put on a spontaneous live comedy sketch for almost an hour.
After bundling into this Korean guy's room and dragging him out to eat our noodles, we did a Gorilla verses Chimpanzee dance, threw random things around the room, and I force-fed noodles into the mouth of every person in the room! Including six Koreans! Now that's a feat.
The whole thing was hilarious and the Koreans were in stitches, which is an unusual sight, but thouroughly enjoyable. Satchmo and I had already planned to go back to studying after these shenanigans, so at the agreed time, both of us just got up and walked out in the middle of our act.
The Koreans have no idea what's going on in this place. It's great. A night to note.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Random Comment From a Stranger Take 2:

i got a phone call from home - been accepted to Moody - visiting the Institute on Friday.

Take care of the Koreans!

God Bless -Nate

° ÐãVeØ ° said...

Awesome Nate! Congratulations!
Will you accept their offer?
What do you hope to study? I'll be studying Theology, but I'm not sure about all those other little options I'll have.
It's so cool that we'll be in Chicago soon!
P.S. Any friend of my friends is not a stranger.

Justin N said...

Dude! I was wondering what the flip that was! I even changed our message on our machine so that it said who you were calling instead of "go" as a message in case whomever was calling didn't know they got the wrong number. You are too sly!

Unknown said...

Daveo! I started making random noises in response to your friend on the phone. I figured it was one of the guys on our floor. But when I hung up I started wondering...it sounded strangely authentic. But he definitely started laughing, so I figured it was a joke. You're a punk.

Benjamin said...

you just can't stay away from those markers can you.
a true entertainer at heart

Jón Magnús said...

Daveo,
What is the reasoning behind your constant use of markers on your face?

° ÐãVeØ ° said...

Because it's cool.
All the cool kids do it.