Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Drawing on my face

Last night I was getting bogged down in studying and research for an essay, so I decided to cheer myself up by drawing on my face with Crayola markers. some people thought I was weird, but I didn't care. You know me.
So i went over to the girls' flat last night, which is where Regina lives. She's the Austrian girl I stayed with when I was there on the first night. She's pretty much awesome. I hung out with a Swedish girl who is fun, and then talked for over an hour with Regina, just about, stuff.
It was strangely refreshing just to talk like that. I miss it. I miss you guys.
Anyway, Regina's known as quite a sensible girl and I dared her to dress up really nice and come over to my room just before devotions this morning, to draw on each other's faces. She totally chickened out on me, so I went to devotions in a suit, which nobody does. I was quite out of place but I didn't mind. Then at the end of devos, they asked everyone to stay in the hall for a 360degrees pan photo for the new college website. I instantly got out my red marker and Regina drew two bright red cheeks on me. I was gonna draw on her face, but she chickened out again.
Anyway, I left the red cheeks on, but didn't realise the photographer would be taking another one of those 360 pan photos of my next class as an example of a typical classroom! It was so funny, cos I decided to sit at the back of the classroom, alone on the back row, in a full suit, shirt and tie, with rosy red cheeks, and a sad/angry face. The same happened in the cafeteria. Ha. Each time, I pulled the same face. Here it is. I'll let you know if I make it on the website. I'll probably be called into the principle's office tomorrow though.

6 comments:

Megan said...

HAHAHA

Janice said...

I didn't even know human lips could do that.

Daveo...I applaud you. We need more random people in the world.

I hate to say it, but I totally would have chickened out. Totally.

Megs said...

BAH HA! YES DAVEO you rock......hahahaha *phew*

Anonymous said...

That is sooo funny

Benjamin said...

pure visionary talent daveo.
pure talent

Benjamin said...

the pictures totally remind me of Fight Club 23