Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Too Many Movies!

I've become quite the anti-socialite here at college. It's been totally unlike me, but that's the way I have been since getting here over 7 weeks ago.
I figured this is due to a number of reasons.

-Firstly that I miss all of you guys, and knowing people won't match up to you, I make too small of an effort.
-Secondly, Blogging. Seems quite the inward thing to do. I think it's becoming an addiction.
-Thirdly, Skyping. Although, this is totally worth it.

-And fourthly, films. I tried to think of all the movies I have watched since being here, and think I came up with most of them. Here they are:

Collateral, The Jacket, About a Boy, Sweet Home Alabama, Along Came Polly, Anger Management, Once Upon a Time in Mexico, Million Dollar Baby, Just Married, The Notebook, A Walk To Remember, 8 Mile, Coach Carter, Road To Perdition, Troy, Hitch, Kingdom of Heaven, Ned Kelly, Two Weeks Notice, Big Fish...

And films I've seen before:
Singing in the Rain, Napoleon Dynamite, Anchorman, Life is Beautiful, Black Hawk Down, Band of Brothers (whole series), Friends Series 10.

I count 25 films (including the 5 I've already seen) and 2 series. That's not healthy is it?
Hmm, I know which ones were my faves, but which ones were yours. Comment and let me know.

1 comment:

Benjamin said...

come on
get out and meet some people.
if not for you then for the people you'll get to know
their lives will be beter for having gotten to know you
i know this from experience