Friday, October 21, 2005

Thinking about Reminiscing

Got to hear Ben, Josh and Lindsay's voices last night for the first time since Capernwray and Tauernhof. It was wicked awesome (JN).

Sometimes I tell myself that I am wasting the now by living too much in the 82 (ND) or the 04/05, but then I stop myself and realise that what I had was such a darn good thing, that it would be stoopid to let go of it completely.
But I think that perpetual reminiscing about the past can only give us the Uncle Rico syndrome. Instead we should look at Capernwray and Tauernhof as the birthing place of great friendships. I think it's brilliant when our paths cross, but even better when they are in constant contact with each other.

I hope we never lose touch.

1 comment:

° ÐãVeØ ° said...

Caroline! I miss you!
Why don't you get skype??
I'll tell you waht. Here's a solution...
I'm free almost the whole week, so why don't you come round mine and we can catch up and watch a movie or something.
Which day is best for you?