Monday, October 24, 2005

Standing on your head.


I thought these pics would amuse some of you slightly. They were taken last week whilst posing for a friend's youth project. (Don't ask). These were my 'being stoopid' photos that he took.

I wasn't going to post these silly pics, but recently I feel like I've been staying in one place too long, spiritually that is. Like I'm standing on my head and can't walk anywhere. Like it's cool to be in this position for a snapshot, but no longer. Ever get that feeling? I think it's because it's mid-semester break and everybody's gone home except me and a couple of others, so I've had time to think. How long was your guys' mid-semester break? Because mine is like 10 freakin' days long! And I'm dying out here on my own. Nah, I'm coping; only lonely. But I just feel spiritually I'm not progressing like I should be. Maybe I need to be pruned. Maybe I need to walk on my feet...

4 comments:

Josh said...

Umm... my was 4 days total, but two of those days I normally have off. I love the pics on the side by the way. I need to find the most awkward/cool picks of people to put up.

Court said...

I love you daveo and the pictures

Beth said...

why is my boyfriends name Grim? funny pics. very daveo.

Megs said...

OH daveo I know that feeling all too well. Great pics by the way, tres funny!