Monday, April 11, 2005

The Last 3 Months Or So

So, man, it's been a while.
I've finished Capernwray Winter School and I'm moving to Tauernhof Spring School in a week's time. So much has happened in the last term that I'll keep the memories in my head rather than on here. (Also cos I'll miss loads of important stuff out.)
So it was the hardest thing ever to say goodbye to everyone at Capernwray, although I will see 30 of them next week in Austria.
God has taught me so much in the last 6 months. Stuff about myself and my realtionship with Him and others. Stuff about the Bible and stuff about working hard. Ok, maybe not so much the last one. I've discovered a lot about myself, met some amazing people from all around the world, and had some unforgettable experiences along the way. This truly has been the best 6 months of my life. I mean, I've had some real struggles and found things really hard at times, but overall I can safely say that God has really blessed me this year, and I've changed more han I think I realise.
Other things that have happened are that I have a new iBook, i have an interview for Regents Theological College on Thursday, and i got a job this summer working at a Christian Camp called Forest Home for 3 months in California. Sweet huh.
I have so much stuff to sort out in the next few days, it's kinda bowling me over.
Now that I have a laptop (with wireless) I will no doubt be writing more stuff on here.
Peace out.

1 comment:

Emma Rose said...

California?? Hey, you definitely have to come up to Portland, as long as you'll be in the Western US anyhow! :) -- "Allison's friend Rose"