Tuesday, April 19, 2005

General Update 19Apr05

So last night we had our first family group meeting. My family is awesome, and I'm brothers with BJ! and Janell is my sister again! but the two guys (dads) running our family group are like best mates from Oregon and Austria who met at Capernwray Hall, England a few years ago as students. They're 25 and 21, so they're more like big brothers than parents. We spent the intro night talking about accidents and injuries we've had and those two have had soo many crazy stories.
Then this morning, we had our first 3 real lectures...with Hans Peter Royer! Yeah, he's speaking on the book of Revelation, and he has so many awesome things to say. Then, this afternoon, I went to town with one of my roomies, Jon, from Nova Scotia, and we walked around town, which was so dead. Little did we know that in Austria, the workers go home for like 2 hours in the middle of the day for a sleep. It's called a siesta break. How weird is that! But yah, I'm enjoying myself and I'm having a lot of fun.

No comments: