Thursday, December 15, 2005

This Time Last Year...

...I was in London, at Paden's dad's appartment in Victoria.
Now those were good times.
It was Paden, her dad, Kaylie, Olya, Lisa, and myself. And then we hung out with BJ and Austin most of the time, and Ben and his cousin. (Ben, what's your cousin's name again?)
I can't remember who I waited with outside the appartment in the freezing cold that time we got there and nobody was in. Someone remind me.
I got a few good pics of the changing of the guard. But that kind of bores me.
Oh, something I remember was how amazed Paden was with the Rosetta Stone that time we went to the British Museum. Actually it totally changed my view of it and how amazing that piece of rock really is.
What else... oh yah, Paden cooking for us! She was awesome. And Paden and Austin Swing dancing in Trafalgar Square at the top of the stairs!
Oh, no, wait, I remember!!!!!

For those of you that weren't there, I'll tell the story.
Dorman (Paden's dad), has this company appartment, which we were staying in, but also had this one across the hallway. Anyway, sometime in the afternoon, One of Dorman's work colleagues was supposed to arrive in London and move into the appartment, so we moved all our stuff into the other appartment.
When we came back from a day out in London, Dorman was in the other appartment still waiting for that guy. We all moved into the orignal appartment because it had wireless, and we started eating bananas and just chilling. Paden started making a video of the appartment for her family, and was adding a running commentary to the footage, when she suddenly comes out of the main bedroom into the lounge where we all were, and is white as a sheet.
She's like, "Get out! Get out now!"
So we all move into the second appartment and she explains that there was someone in the bedroom, in the bed! Apparently that guy had showed up, but had his own key! Oh how we laughed. Then somebody stopped amidst all the laughter, and said, "Did anyone buy bananas?" And we all cracked up again because we realised we had eaten this guy's bananas!
Ha fun times.

Anyway, above are some pics of those days. Oh, what fun!

6 comments:

kaylie said...

that was so much fun! we had such a good times that week! i was there when we couldn't get in, it was after we got off the coach and walked to the apartment and no one had a key and her dad was asleep. oh that was such a good week.

Benjamin said...

Kevin
Kevin Mitchell
that was.. is my cousin's name.
those were good times

i remember walking to Thimes and you telling me you actually think about the material in the lining of your pockets. i dub thee Daveo, the Ladykiller. yowww!

Justin N said...

Daveo- I remember that- for the one day that I was there. Remember Taco bell? I still have the sticker-picture that we took of us in my wallet! (remember we weren't ready for the picture to be taken yet? and I was talking and you were making a pouting face in the picture!!) haha . Jolly good fun! And Paden's dad was obsessed with those orange cookie/muffin thingys- what were they called? Jiffys or something? I really don't remember. Grand!

oh- ps: pretty much I've noticed a pattern- for your sake so you can save any time- pretty much whenever I go on people's blogs and post a comment it means that I have a new one on my page that I have written, and that this is the first time that week/day or month that I have gone on blogspot... so if you ever see me on a wall- it usually means that I have posted on mine. Call me at home sometime dude- I'm around for Christmas.

mike said...

jaffa cakes... :)

Leslie Puiras said...

POST SOMETHING NEWW!!1!one!111!

Leslie Puiras said...

Oh, and merry christmas Cuppie-cake. :)

I have your package sitting here still waiting for my pockets to fill with enough money to send it. I haven't forgotten!