Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Small Points of Notice

Here are some random things I thought I would post about:
  1. I updated my photo blog (www.daveophotography.blogspot.com) for the last time in a little while. Please comment on any/all that you like. I really value you guys' opinions on my photography.
  2. Yesterday I booked my plane ticket back to Austria for the first week in January. I'll be visiting Dawn and will get to spend time with Sophie too. Can't freakin' wait!
  3. Did any of you remember playing a card game with Jonny Wilson called Happy Families? Well, those that do, let me know. I don't know if you have it in Americanadia or wherever you are, but we have it here, so if anyone fell in love with it, maybe I could hook you up.
  4. Recently, I bought Family Guy (Season Three) for the second time. The first time I bought that series, my roommate (Benjamin James Kirchner) took them on 10-day outreach and they got stolen. I was royally pissed. But it's ok now, since Family Guy is the only thing that can make me laugh nomatter what mood I'm in.
  5. Went shopping in Manchester a few days ago. Shopped at H&M (uhuh) and bought a couple of hats. Vee cool. Sorry, I just had to drop the H&M Bomb on you. I mean, it is my fave shop and everything.
  6. Chelsea Marie Douce has now got a blog! That's right, folks! There's two Ecuadorian chicas! And yes, Janice, you did beat me to this one, but I got dibs on the next mamacita. You can all guess where Chelsea's link is. Yeah, on the side.

    Anyway, I hope you're doing well. I'm doing ok, myself.
    Miss You!

2 comments:

Béthany said...

i had forgotten how much i loved playing that game with Jonny. He called me the other day. It still makes me happy to think of it.

andi like your photos. but i like the capernwray ones best. memories are art photos.

Anonymous said...

dude i felt bad about yours dvd's getting stolen. really i did. yeah man but i hope you enjoy them again. i sure had fun the times we watched them together! good times bro!