Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I do love a good party

Saturday night we arranged a birthday party for 3 of the lads. Much dancing, much fun was had. Although it did occur to me that hardly anyone English was dancing. Strange? No, they're English.
My Japanese and Korean friends didn't let me down though. That's right. Koreans dancing. Actually, do you remember when we found out they rocked at Dance Dance Revolution? Awesome.

This was my birthday present to Simo, the Finnish guy. I portrayed him with Action Man, who had signs to hold up in Finnish, like, "I've been vomitting", "More bear steak!", "Can I bring my laptop into the sauna?", and "I'm going to need a specimen of your urine."
It's amazing what useful Finnish phrases you can find on the WWW.

6 comments:

Pamela Joy said...

I've got to say Daveo. That is a terrific present!

Unknown said...

you are crazy Daveo... but that's why I love you!!!

Benjamin said...

i ...... i....... i don't know what to say but i want to say something.

you coming to the state for Jon & Marisa's wedding?

Josh said...

whose the lovely finnish lad's lady friend.

° ÐãVeØ ° said...

I'm hopefully coming. Yes.
And the lady in the picture is just some chick. Barbarella or something. Oh, yeah, funny story. So when I'm looking up these Finnish phrases, I find, 'I love you', which I choose to put on Barbie's T-shirt. But when my friend Simo reads it, he looks a little bit disgusted, and says that I am sick. Two days later I find out it actually says something quite unrepeatable. Ha. Good times.

Unknown said...

daveo: just because i think you need to hear this every so often:

i miss you.

hope you are doing well!