Monday, May 08, 2006

Update and Photos of Friends

I've been away for a while, I know. I kinda lost the motivation for a while, but I'll try and write regularly from now on.
Hmm, so, I spent Easter with Stephen Morris' family, which was awesome. Here's a pic of the two of us.
We went to the cinema, played table tennis, and ate his mother's wonderful cooking. On Easter Day we went to a sunrise service at 6am (!) and we had an easter egg hunt too! It was tres fun. It was good to see him again, as i hadn't seen him since Winter School. I didn't realise how much I missed him.

I have now finished all of my exams and I am currently back in Kent for the summer, trying to find work, to earn as much money for Chicago as possible.
Leaving Regents Theological College was not too hard, although I will miss the friends I made there. It wasn't like that last day in March last year though.
Here are some pictures of me and some of my friends:
Note how I have a lot of Asian friends. Ha. (None of them Chinese though. Booo...)

Oh, P.S. go check out my photoblog for new photos from a photoshoot I did with my best friend at Regents. I will be adding more photos there, now that I have more time, so be on the look out and tell me what you think!

8 comments:

Allison said...

Uh! Why are asians so much cooler than everyone else?? Siiigh. On thursday I said I wanted to be Icelandic when I grow up, but now maybe I'm thinking a better life goal would be to be an asian. Yaaaay.

Unknown said...

Dude, can't wait to see you. When are you flying out?

Justin N said...

I second the last comment that was just made! Flippin, I'm gonna see you in like 3 months!! Heck Yes! (and welcome back Sir Daveo)- kinda random, but I played croquet with some of my friends on Sunday afternoons and we all would get dressed up and walk around all "prepped out" (dressed up to an extreme) and then talk with English accents and have english names. I chose the name Sir Daveo- just cuz I thought it was a cool way to represent. Dude. I can't flippin wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

you look great bro! healthy and happy!

mike said...

scousers are much cooler than asians... thats why there are no pictures of any here... as we would just out-cool the asian contingent! :D

Seriously tho mate the place isnt the same anymore since everyone left! I missed having you here so i could rant about how bad it is that theo walcott is in the england squad ahead of defoe!!! Sharing a flat with tsuyoshi (pictured above in the straw hat, or those who don't know..) is flippin hilarious tho!

If you are up north at all before u fly away then give me a call and we can meet up!

Court said...

I wish I had that many asian friends.

shinbone #4 said...

hey... that was Stephen.. being his usual self. That's so lovely. Loved all the pictures Daveo - now for your photo blog, I can't wait...

° ÐãVeØ ° said...

Life really is better when you're Asian, contrary to what Mike says. I've posted a photo of the two of us on the next post.
I miss you all so much and I'm currently on a blog-checking rampage because of it.
Way to represent Justin. I'll be seeing you and Jimmy sometime in August. They won't let me land my stuff on campus until like 2 days before school starts, even though I'm moving over for the next four years. I mean, what is up with your country anyway? I'm boosting its street-cred, like 5 points!