Thursday, May 11, 2006

Photos from my End of Year Bash

So, before I left college, we had this end of year bash. I thought I'd share some photos with you (and some of my college friends who will read this). Above is me with my date for the evening, Chisako Mori, of Japan.

Satoshi Kobayashi (Japan) and Hae Rim Lee (Korea).

With my former Liverpudlian roommate, Mike.

Sarah Rivoire & Marcella Rendo, My French and Italian friends.

My good friend Justin, and his wife Katie.

Machiko and Chisako, from Japan.

Nathan and Simon, from London.

Simo Frestadius (Finland) and his date, Caroline.

6 comments:

shinbone #4 said...

you seem to have such beautiful friends Daveo... can you please number me among them so I might have a chance of being beautiful by default???

mike said...

i look stoned... wait... i was... no... i wasn't supposed to admit that... i was categorically un-stoned... :D

Benjamin said...

this makes me miss England for some reason

Janice said...

daveo my friend...i miss you. i've just been thinking about how long its been since i've heard your ickle british voice and how that's all my fault. if you get a second, i know you're a busy guy, maybe we could chat sometime?

Court said...

I just was think about how dang cute you are daveo. but also the fact that britian has suck better style then us. Along with the rest of the blinking world. Crapp why can't be dress ourselve stupid logger Canadains.

° ÐãVeØ ° said...

Miss Grace, you are one of my beautiful friends, and not by default either! And I'm not just saying that, like some people do. Y'know, like, "All my friends are beautiful." That sorta thing. For example, I have this butt-ugly friend called BJ, ...but that's for another time.

And Janice, you should be on Skype more often! I'm on it whenever my laptop is open, so just call!