Monday, May 15, 2006

Finding work and pics of kids

Firstly I wanna say Congratulations! to Chaz and Rebecca on their marriage. (can't wait to see photos Pam!) If anyone else is getting married, then please let me know. I mean I know of some, it's just that I've been away from the blogging world for a little bit and I feel kinda out of the loop.

Anyway, I'm back home, still trying to find work. It's not so easy over here. I have a trial work day at a coffee shop starting on Friday, but that will only be for part-time work. Please pray that I'll find work. Thanks.

Oh, I thought I'd take this opportunity to post a few pics of some of the kids of students at my college. I don't know if you remember, but on my photoblog a while back I posted a photo called 'Blackanese Baby' of a half Korean, half African kid. Well, I posted a couple more of him taken recently so you should go and take a look at them. Here are some of him, his sister and a cute Japanese kid.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Daveo, I have been away from the blogging world too! You are much more committed than me! I was thinking about you and wondering how you were doing... by the way, I am in love, those kids are waaaay too cute! I will pray that you get a job! I am so blessed with my summer job, it is the same one that I had through the school year! I just realized how much I have to fill you in on so I will stop taking up blogging space and write you!!! :)

Pastor Evan said...

daveo, broha, i have decided to join the cool kids in the blogging world. reedall.blogspot.com . much love to you my englishman.

Leslie Puiras said...

haha aww i love the one of the little kid in the red shirt crying-- the angle is fabulous! ;) Keep it up darling and GUESS WHAT! I haven't forgotten your care package. I ran out of money for a while and i still have it sitting here-- yes, there are sharpies. ;) all kinds of colours too! LOVE YOU AND email me the adress i shoudl send this box to. I lost your address.. lesliefidler@gmail.com

okay! BYE!