Wednesday, May 25, 2005

General Update 25May05




So on Monday we had outreach to this school and got talking with the kids. It wasneat. We had this class of 17-20 year olds who were pretty hardcore. I just chilled with them and talked to them in English.
Then we had family group like all day. One of my dad's, Christian, well he has this house up on the mountain, and we went there, and then we were taken up to this ravine where we tied ropes to two trees about 50m apart, over this deep ravine, and then we zip-lined down it. It was soo fast, and almost all of us crash landed, but it was so fun. No one got hurt. I mean, It was dangerous, because we just found two trees to tie these ropes to, but we had all the right equipment and two trained climbers. So, after that, we went back to Christian's house, and went in the sauna, which was soo hot. We all almost died cos we put it on so hot. There was a timer in the sauna to show when we had been in there for 15mins, and then we all jumped in his freezing cold pool which had water straight from the mountains. It was sooo relaxing. It was like a natural high. So when we got really cold, we jumped bck in the sauna for another 15! We did this 3 times, and it felt sooo good. Then we ate great food after. It has to be one of my highlights of Austria, along with going to HP's Farm.
So yeah, we had outreach again today, and we have gym hour now, and I think I'm going to go and play ultimate frisbee. Apparently it's a real sport.
Oh, and I'm gonna take the train down to Salzburg with a few people on Saturday, which I'm looking forward to.
Bye for now...

3 comments:

jengajen said...

sounds great!

shame about man u... NOT!
who are the european champions for the 5th time...umm...let me think...LIVERPOOL

sorry just had to say that :-)

have a nice day!

° ÐãVeØ ° said...

Yeah, woteva...
I have no reply to your comment...
:(

jengajen said...

*evil-sounding giggle*


awwwwwah! :-P