Friday, January 07, 2005

Recap of this Break

So yah, those were the New Years' pictures. And then, since I only had to hand back the costume on Tuesday, I decided it to where it to a gathering at Andy the Man's house on Monday night. And everyone else was in normal clothes. It was funny at the time. Then after, everyone was going to this 24/7 prayer meeting and I didn't know about it, so i had no choice but to go in my cow costume.
Anyway's Allison came over on Thursday, and we chilled out and went to See Dan, Caleb, Nick and Alistair making this random video with Tv Screens. Very weird but funny.
And then tonight, we had little over 10 people round. We ate food, jus chilled and then had a few games of Mafia. Which was soo much fun.
Anyways, now it's past midnite, so we are going back to Capernwray today! Yay!!!!!!
It's been a great break, and even though it's been soo good to see everybody, but I can't wait to go back.
So, I'll end with sending some more pictures of Capernwray and people from it. Hoorah!
The end.

No comments: