Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year!!!

Yeah, so we're in 2005 now, which is nice.
Anyway, I had to update the goings-on in my life by telling you about New Years. Last night was such a great laugh! Went round Big Dave's house for a fancy dress party. It was soo awesome! I went dressed in a cow costume, and I had udders and everything! There were so many great costumes. Al came in a gorrila suit, Big Dave hosted as Raphael, from Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles, Ben and Jon Williams came as The Blues Brothers. There was Dorothy (from the Wizard of Oz), Little Red Riding Hood, Supergirl and loads more fantastic costumes.
It was such a good laugh to be with all the guys again, and we had a fantastic time, dancing and being crazy.
This Christmas break I've managed to catch up with most of my mates, and had a good time. I met up with Vanya on Boxing Day! Which almost didn't happen. But it was soo good to just spend time with her, even if we didn't get to do much because of the time. It's only a week until I go back to Capernwray, and I can't wait, although I have a lot of things to do at home still, and I'm goin to Hillsong Church London, tomorrow, with Rossikins, which will be awesome, and Allison's coming to stay in a few days! Yay! But alas, my post endeth here.

No comments: