Monday, December 25, 2006

Back to the Blogging World

So I think that most of you would agree that it's time I got back into the blogging world and let you all into my life again. I guess that this is my Christmas present to you all!
Happy Christmas!!!

Hmmm,,,,, Life has been so crazy and for those of you who don't know, this is what's been going on with me:
  • Moved to America in August;
  • Go to school at Moody Bible Institute in Chicago;
  • Live right downtown in the heart of Chicago and I love it;
  • Have been playing for the varsity soccer team and we reached the regionals before losing in the final.
  • Got a job on campus as a barista at a little coffee cart at school;
  • I still have no cell phone, but I'm working on it.
  • I miss you all, and look forward to hearing from you.
That's all.
P.S. Watch this space...

3 comments:

mike said...

man i thought u were dead. lol
glad to hear u are alive and well!
well you missed the most amazing christmas with mountains of snow here in the UK (he said, lying unflinchingly).
went to the christmas bash at Regents. was ok i guess - the main positive being i was not hit in the eye with a flying "Castanea sativa" this time round and therefore avoided an night in hospital wondering whether or not my right eye was about to be gouged out regardless of whether it had caused me to sin or not.
Anyway like i said - is nice to see you are still alive!
c ya

Mike

Megs said...

YAY DAVEO! I saw a pic of you on Joshies blog and went "awe" daveoooo! life is a crazy journey, glad to hear you are still kickin it buddy! much love on this holiday season!

Anonymous said...

Yeah... I'll believe this "back to blogging" bit when I see it. I want pictures from montage! It was good to see you though, we'll have to do a repeat back in the midwest...