Saturday, July 22, 2006

Last goodbyes

So there's less than a week before I leave for Yanksville, and I'm pretty excited. I have just one more shift at Costa, but there's a whole lot of clearing-out-my-stuff-from-the-house to do.
Lately, I've been so focussed on getting things sorted for school, Chicago, Cali, and trying to tie up loose ends, that I've almost completely forgotten that in the next week or so, I'll get to see some of the most amazing people that I had the privilege of living with for a while. I can't wait to see you guys!

Back on this side of the pond, I've been meeting up with people for the last time, saying goodbyes and just hanging out with buddies that I've known since I was knee-high to a grasshopper. They're good friends and I thought I'd share a picture of them with you.

Anyways, hope to see a lot of you on the flipside.

2 comments:

Justin N said...

me'n Jimmy are in on meeting you in Cali what?!

° ÐãVeØ ° said...

Wait... what??
U guys are coming to Cali?? I didn't understand what u wrote Justin. I dunno if you typed it in English, but it seems to have been translated into Street or Jive or something.
If yes, then when?? Either way, I can't wait to see you both!!!