Wednesday, August 25, 2004

My First Blog

So hey. It's 1am and I've come back from Dr Matt's place. Quite tired at the mo after a few beers. I don't think I'm eating properly, but hey. I need to buy fruit and milk tomorrow morning, but i don't think I'll wake up in time. There's so much to do and so many people to ring, that it's all a little overwhelming. I think I might just do nothing.
Just got back to take in the washing and found it had rained. Bummer. Plus, I'm preaching on Sunday, and I haven't really prepared much. Rossikins said I should be really enthusiastic, and Matt told me I should end each sentence with "Can I get an Amen!", but I think I'll just do my own thing. I have to be clear and confident though, and remember everything I've been taught.
Oh, today I rang Zach and spoke to him for an hour or so. He seems really cool. And he preaches too! I bet he's amazing. He has his own business and he's like a month younger than me.
I've been working on my ball skills today. One move in particular, but it makes me soo dizzy that I can only do it twice before having to take a break. Looks impressive tho.
Anyways, I hope to make this a journal page for the next year but who knows. Hopefully I'll be able to keep things up to scratch, so I can look back on it in a few years time. But who knows?

No comments: